fredag 17 maj 2013

One year

It´s been more than a year.
But You choose to pass on my sisters birthday, malaka, so I didnt want to put this sobbing obituary on that day, so I´m giving it to You now.´

I miss You.
Terribly.
Last night I called you on your cell.
No one´s got your old number.
It was just a lady that said that I should check my number and try again.
Of course I didn´t cos there´s no use doing that , You won´t answer anyway.

I miss  talking to You.
Making fun of Your attempt to say things in swedish.
Making fun of Your way to say things in english.
Yes, Paulie, I speak better english than you do. Did.
That´s hard getting use to. Did.
Talking about You in past tense.
I miss having You to cheer me up when I´m down.
You would say" Kiki love, cheer up, you are the most posh girl I know, and posh girls don´t cry, they get even"
True.

I talked to You last night.
I don´t know if You heard me? Maybe there is no afterlife, maybe there is no Heaven.
Than I´m just a crazy-lady talking to myself.
But I think You are somewhere i cyberspace, reading my blog, attending every party thru my pictures, making jokes when You see my sarcastic posts, and giving us Your presence by still having Your Facebook open.

A year has passed by but it feels like I was at Your funeral last week.
You are in my heart everyday , Paulie, and wherever you are You are always on our minds.


You´ll always walk beside me.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar